View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #4478 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hey guys You, too, Mr. Bucket

On a side note, I just spoke to our mortgage broker, and we are going to refinance with an interest rate of 3.75% (down from 5%) that shaves 2 years off our loan and $66/month off our PI payment (also, no more FHA loan, yay!). In addition to that, we get a month's respite from our mortgage payment. Of course, most of that will go to the credit card, but I expect I will be getting my new shift knob in a few weeks now instead of a few months
Nice!

My wife and I are considering a refi as well due to the low interest rates that are available today.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub