View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #4473 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Hey guys You, too, Mr. Bucket

On a side note, I just spoke to our mortgage broker, and we are going to refinance with an interest rate of 3.75% (down from 5%) that shaves 2 years off our loan and $66/month off our PI payment (also, no more FHA loan, yay!). In addition to that, we get a month's respite from our mortgage payment. Of course, most of that will go to the credit card, but I expect I will be getting my new shift knob in a few weeks now instead of a few months
JAR- that's awesome! wife and i have re-mortgaged our house twice already saving A LOT of $$$ so definitely worth spending a frikken hr reviewing and signing papers.

morning everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good morning all , random thunderstorm by me this morning but thats ok, we needed the rain very badly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
hi zman- yah, my lawn is looking brown now so we can use rain here too. also clean the air alittle bit before the weekend.

took the trash out this am, my Z looked