View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #4456 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Guess the heat and long days dealing with know-it-all engineers have taken it's toll on me. Sorry for venting guys.

hi mr.gale! you're perfectly fine in my book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Excellent idea about the slide show. Let me know how it works out for you.
yah, im using the iphoto slide show and it's pretty cool. im real glad i got the 35mm prime. next time around, i need to find a cool background though now that i got a little feel of wat the prime can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
good evening all, finally have a chance to get on here. Tapatalk was not working all day today

Hope everybody had a great Tuesday, tomorrow is hump day
hey, mr.zman! yah it's been a pretty hectic day for me as well... just got done with work (not work work, but work for my personal benefit) and finally relaxing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Not sure if serious. You throw down regularly a few k per month on goodies and then gripe about a five dollar can of plasti-dip?! Man, you so crazy!
lol, i dont care about the $5, it's the left over plasti-dip and how the hell to use it up or recycle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Im telling ya dood, you need a film crew!
lol