View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:19 PM   #4446 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
everyone!

Driving the Z on daily basis has been fun, but I've lost half of my alternate routes to avoid traffic due to the clearance. I gave up on routes with neighborhood speed humps a while ago, except in extreme traffic circumstances. But now I am finding that just being in the wrong lane on some roads can cause me to scrape at speed. I didn't think we had such poor roads in Austin Also, I tried driving with SRM on all the time, and I just get frustrated fighting it. SRM and VDC off FTW!

I passed on a great forum deal for a gun metal TWM Desert Eagle shift knob, but that's cause my wife said I could get the black chrome one in a few months. I think I'm going to focus on the exterior items for now, and work with the interior later. To do list: black chrome hamburgers and 370Z, black out fangs and rear valance, hood damper kit, possibly a CF wrap on roof and side view mirrors (Mr. Kenchan, I love your side view mirrors and the wrap ), and OEM fog light (or custom install LED inside the blank panel if I don't find OEM one on the forum for cheap). Exhaust is on hold because I can do a lot more stuff sooner if I wait.
Nice to-do list