View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:14 PM   #4444 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good evening, mr. gale! hahaha, looks like you were going WOT all day long.

oh this is very uncool.

hey everyone, please post your disgust to this guy's ad!
WOT today too! Engineering put in some untested software changes to the VAC system which has turned things into a very poorly running bag of doo-doo. Now they're crying because targets are not being met...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Sh*t, I'd better fess up then.
In my journal is a picture of someone else's clutch helper spring.
I was too lazy to get under there with a camera and take my own.
Tsk tsk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I steal most of my avatars. Do I need to turn myself in? I should call Mrs. ozedge's brother who is a special agent with the FBI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
not sure if you're trying to be funny or not, but the issue is if it's a picture obvious to an owner we all know who to give credit to for the pict. if it's mickey mouse, we all know it's disney's without someone stating it.

but if it's a picture of a member here who actually put in the effort to make a detailed diy for everyone, nicely finished, and unique, it's different. you can't just post someone else's pict without giving credit to that person.

also you're suppose to post a pict of your actual part that you're selling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
My post was an attempt at humor -- I guess it failed. My brother in law is really an FBI agent though. Kate's family is full of overacheivers.

I take ripping off people's intellectual and artistic work seriously -- it has happened to me many times -- not here, but in other venues as well as at work. The OP in that thread should have reached out for help rather than taking liberties with other people's work.
I know poop happens. Normally I could care less about people using my photos, especially when they are used to help other people out. In this case I was bothered by it because it is a FS add where someone is using my photo for their profit. I normally get paid to do proper product photography. Anyhow, I have seen how some FS deals go sour because people don't read the add and rely on the provided pictures for reference. I don't want to be associated with that.

Guess the heat and long days dealing with know-it-all engineers have taken it's toll on me. Sorry for venting guys.