View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:29 AM   #4409 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
Wait a minute!?!?!
We're posting pics of our junk on here?

I hate knock-offs in all realms. Whether it's rims or a handbag, it's bad enough to steal the design, but then to go and put the logo of the company that you're ripping off on your fake just pushes it to the next level.
My tint/graphics guy had a bunch of VOLK and RAYS stickers on his workbench. They're for kids with Rota TE-37's. I gave him a lecture about integrity.
very luna-like. yah, it is insulting. but then again, how do people live with themselves putting faux rims and faux stickers and thinking it's cool? not only is it unethical, you're living a fake lifestyle.

i guess some folks rather live the fake than face reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Good morning fellas!
morning, pint!

mustang- congrats on the new projects coming up. keeping busy & making $$ is always welcome.