View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #4398 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I steal most of my avatars. Do I need to turn myself in? I should call Mrs. ozedge's brother who is a special agent with the FBI.
not sure if you're trying to be funny or not, but the issue is if it's a picture obvious to an owner we all know who to give credit to for the pict. if it's mickey mouse, we all know it's disney's without someone stating it.

but if it's a picture of a member here who actually put in the effort to make a detailed diy for everyone, nicely finished, and unique, it's different. you can't just post someone else's pict without giving credit to that person.

also you're suppose to post a pict of your actual part that you're selling.