View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #4370 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

GTI's are really no different than any other car. Start modding and running them hard and you will get issues. Plenty of other owners drive them and have very few issues. Its a great car that does all things pretty well.

I would not have any other HOT hatch. Well I did have an Abarth 500 that was sweet as well

Kenchan go test drive the GTI - the overall quality will impress you. Compared to being in the Z its a sound booth, so quiet and solid. I never test drove 1. I bought it and had it shipped over. Man what a great surprise in terms of quality and performance. GO FOR IT!!!

Plus the Top Gear review was the deal sealer for me. There are faster cars, but the GTI is still the BEST Hot Hatch. All others wish they were a GTI. It has been a TOP 10 best car in Motor Trend for years and is again to boot.

Oh I did wash and drive the Z today...since this is the daily what did you do with your Z thread lol