View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydvr View Post
It's all about what you're looking for in a car. If creature conforts like navigation, leather heated seats, bose stereo w/sub woofer, a softer ride ect. is what you're looking for then get a touring. If you want bigger, wheels wider tires, better brakes and a more sportier look get a base + sport. You can get both touring + sport. The Nismo is bare bones when it comes to creature conforts and the ride is stiffer due to the suspension changes. It's also heavier, slower, uglier, ricer looking and everything else that has been said about it in this forum and costs more.

In the end it's all about what you want and what will make you happy. I was ready to buy a base + sport and add some mods later like exhaust, intake, suspension, wheels, ect. When the Nismo was released and I saw one in person after the test drive I knew it was the car for me. I sold my 911 Targa and bought a Nismo, I drive it every day and I love it. It does it for me. So go to the dealer and test drive a couple of different trim levels and make a decision based on what's going to make you happy and drive it daily.
1st person ever to talk shyt about their own car ever, I say +1 to you good sir.
Red370 is offline   Reply With Quote