View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:42 PM   #4224 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Man did crap explode today. I mentioned flash flood yesterday, and today Hurricane Katrina showed up in our office. Primary server hard drive is off to the data recovery service lab for what is quoted as a minimum $4000 emergency recovery fee. Thank the Lord my reports and photos are on Dropbox.

Well, screw it, I'm going to celebrate with my wife and good friends tonight. Will have to be very careful tonight with the alcohol cause, unfortunately, I need a full day in the office tomorrow to hopefully get all but one report completed. But I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying this tonight:

Mr.JARBlue... I am flying over now... you can start decant...

Howdy Everyone!!!! I am at the airport now waiting to board.

11 people in this group and gonna meet up the other 9 in Hamburg... very excited now...