View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #4207 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday so far

Track my exhaust with the UPS and the expected delivery day is 17th, i won't be in town but still LOL

Last day at work today, my family trip starts tonight.. flight take off at 2300

Should have internet on the ship thus I can still drop by and rep!!!

The only downside is I gonna leave the Z for 10 dayzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
That looks like fun, Mr. Alcheng.
Mr.onzedge True, the meet is huge and getting bigger every week.

We need more Z to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Have a safe drive and have fun with the new lens

Nothing but sun, heat, and 135% humidity here. Swimming lessons for Mini GaleForce this morning. I also need to make a trip to the transfer station to get rid of some drywall scrap, and I need to do some painting in the basement... But I really need to take the Z out of the garage, I need more hours in a day.
Mr.GaleForce You like that pic eh??

Check my album, there's another funny one about a Lambo, it's quite blur but that pic is funny....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi blackcherry- not this morning as the sun was too low and overcast. i use circular polarizer in the hot sun (thanks to mr.onzedge's coaching. )

i need to play with the foot-zoom more but i was able to get the slightly blurred background so i was pretty happy for today.

Mr.kenchan, @ you have chance to play with the prime lense, try set the aperture to f/1.8, you'll have some good depth-of-field a.k.a. background-blur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Meeting up with gurneyeagle and his crew in Austin. Going to be riding along with Mr. Ron since I'm a bit too emotional to even drive my own.
Tracie, wish you have a good time!!