View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #4195 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yes, work is busy. The good news is my expertise is needed in a different area, it's cooler (temperature wise) and is loaded with a bunch of new technology to work with. I'll be back to my regular posting in 3 weeks.
Sounds good mr.gale. good luck with all the high tech projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Have a safe drive and have fun with the new lens

Nothing but sun, heat, and 135% humidity here. Swimming lessons for Mini GaleForce this morning. I also need to make a trip to the transfer station to get rid of some drywall scrap, and I need to do some painting in the basement... But I really need to take the Z out of the garage, I need more hours in a day.

Wow that's crazy humidity.

Got back early from my drive and will check my 35mm shots later this am. thanks.