View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #4172 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
everyone!

Have missed y'all, but $hit hit the fan after we got back from vacation. We came home to a tree branch in the driveway (hackberry branch about 10" in diameter - pics will be posted whenever I get a break), and a call about some reports that all of a sudden have to be out Monday (I was planning to get them out by the end of next week). I spent my wife's 30th birthday today working when I was planning to spend the day with her at home relaxing (the beach was great, but vacation isn't always entirely relaxing). We have to cut short our evening tonight so I can be coherent and go into the office tomorrow morning to work all day. Hopefully I can be efficient enough and cut the right corners to get the remaining 40+ hours worth of work these four reports and analysis spreadsheets need done in about 20 hours. If I can do that and just leave inserting the photos into the reports for Sunday, then I can have a good time Saturday night without having to worry about getting up too early. We're meeting a group of friends at Peche, a local gin and absinthe bar with a prohibition speakeasy feel and the art of bartending is not forgotten. They make all their own bitters, too. As part of this celebration, we will be bringing with us the last two bottles of what was a case of 1981 Château Lafite Rothschild (that my grandfather purchased, of which he did a different top grape for each of his four grandchildren) On another positive note, we picked up my wife's new Acura at lunch. I was kind of disappointed with my experience in general, but the incredible timing of the delivery after they couldn't give me any updates more than made up for it. So there's my rambling update for everyone. I hope to get some time this week to catch up on some of the goings on the past week as well as get pictures and some videos (of the intake before/after) edited and posted. Gonna slam some espresso and maybe a few red bulls later to try and stay awake and have a good time this weekend.

Jar, sorry to hear about the unfortunate and unexpected intense workload. I hope you get it all worked out in time to enjoy yourself this weekend.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub