View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #4171 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Sup fellas?

I'm waiting on JeffBlue and Toxik to get here... they are leaving NYC now so it will be a while.

I had a good day. Stopped to fuel up before heading to the gun store. A guy with an e92 M3 pulled in behind me to fill up as well and he started asking me all sorts of 5.0 questions. Ended up talking shop with him for 10 minutes or so after I finished pumping gas. Nice guy.

Went to my favorite local gun shop to look at the Glock 19 and Glock 17. I already have a 26 and was determined to go and only buy one. It was going to be a tough decision between the two but I thought the 19 had the advantage because the last time I held the 17 I didn't like it as much. Well... I hold both... and I LOVE them. Ugh.

Ask the guy to put them up and show me 1911s while I try to make my mind up on the 17 or 19. My boss wants a 1911 so I was looking around to see if there was anything he would like. Sure enough I found a few I know he'd like. Problem is I like them too. So not only do I want the 17/19 I now want a 1911... Not today, I tell myself. I'll get a 1911 later.

Tell the salesman I need to think about it some more and walk around the store looking at stuff. Come back... I want both.

Bought both and headed to the range. Rangemaster laughed at me for bringing 4 pistols (G26/19/17 and a Kahr CM9). I laughed at me too. Next time I'm going to bring two max.

Had a good time.

Stopped at Wally World to see if they had some cleaning patches or any other ammo other than Federal Champion in 9mm. No dice. But I did get to park next to a BS 370Z Coupe with sport package!

And now I'm here!
LIKE us on Facebook!