View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #99 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
If you read this from the beginning that question was answered many times many posts ago.Sometimes it is good info to read from the begining because there is alot of valuable info.
I HAVE read the whole thread. I also am using a good synthetic oil so its not like I need to use the Nissan Ester oil - I've already made my decision based on what I know on the subject.

My questions are a) because I'm interested in the answer. I like knowing how things work, etc. and b) because I dislike when there is information floating around that isn't backed by any evidence then someone comes along and reads the thread and thinks its a fact. I don't have a problem with "Nissan isn't going to tell us because they want to protect the formuation of their super oil", etc. But to says it IS something without any real evidence I'm gonna call it out because its not fair to the next guy who reads it and thinks its a fact. Unfortuantely people don't always think for themselves or verify if what people say are actually true and end up going down a rabbit trail which can sometimes cost them in the end.