View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 02:48 PM   #187 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
I don't see him beating Overeem
I do, especially when he gets off those steroids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
True, I see where they would want to keep a fight lined up for him. But I think they have enough time to fight Condit vs #1 contender and winner waits on GSP. Nothing says GSP comes back November but is injured in camp and fight pushed to Spring. Then Condit will be sitting for a year. That would backfire on him. Passing up pay days to wait that long. But there are other good fights to watch til then.

Who do you see Dos Santos losing too? Overeem has a shot with his roided up self. But Dos Santos has the best hands at Heavyweight. Velasquez if he would of done what he should of and had a game plan like Sonnen did vs Silva and put him on his back he would have a chance long as he doesnt get submitted.
That's why I was saying they should have Hendricks vs Kampmann soon. If GSP gets injured then they can have Condit fight the winner of that fight at the end of the year or beginning of next year. Then GSP can come back next spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
The heavy belt seems to move around a lot. It's a slut
So was the LHW belt......till it found Jon Jones.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote