View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #185 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
I'd rather see Kampmann vs Hendricks while we're waiting for Condit vs GSP. The fact is that GSP is one of the UFC's biggest stars and they desperately need him back ASAP. They probably don't want anything getting in the way of that fight because of the way everyone's been getting injured lately.
True, I see where they would want to keep a fight lined up for him. But I think they have enough time to fight Condit vs #1 contender and winner waits on GSP. Nothing says GSP comes back November but is injured in camp and fight pushed to Spring. Then Condit will be sitting for a year. That would backfire on him. Passing up pay days to wait that long. But there are other good fights to watch til then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibze View Post
I think GSP is boring as effffff to watch. Love that he is Canadian though.

Dos Sontos is a cool guy. Don't think he'll have the belt for tooo long but I think he's a stand up guy
Who do you see Dos Santos losing too? Overeem has a shot with his roided up self. But Dos Santos has the best hands at Heavyweight. Velasquez if he would of done what he should of and had a game plan like Sonnen did vs Silva and put him on his back he would have a chance long as he doesnt get submitted.
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote