View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 02:03 PM   #181 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Crap I meant Kampmann. I think either Kampmann or Hendricks should get the fight against Condit for #1 contender. If Condit loses to either of those just means he would held the title for maybe one fight if he could even beat GSP. I will be pulling for Hendricks. Fear the Beard! I don't see why you ice the iterim belt. It is supposed to keep the weight class active with title fights. Then when the champ is healed he comes in and fights to unify the two belts. Condit requested to wait for GSP and so far they have accepted his wishes.

Thats why I hate GSP and Frankie Edgar. They win on points and never threaten to finish not even a glimpse. Instead in Edgar's case he is always threatened to be put away but has an iron chin or something and somehow out points the other fighter to win the decision or draw for the 100th time and beg for a rematch.
I'd rather see Kampmann vs Hendricks while we're waiting for Condit vs GSP. The fact is that GSP is one of the UFC's biggest stars and they desperately need him back ASAP. They probably don't want anything getting in the way of that fight because of the way everyone's been getting injured lately.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote