View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:04 AM   #3896 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Was away here and there most of the time yesterday Wednesday, didn't have time to check-in here so I am doing my night-owl post right now..

Howdy Everyone If there's anyone... ZzzzZzzzz....

News on the exhaust, exchanged couple PM with FBNISSAN (Fred Beans Parts), he looked into the ARK Grip and sure the exhaust can be fitted onto the roadster...

I also found info from another Z forum that the ARK Grip can be mounted onto the roadster without problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
ordered up my 35mm prime. (after seeing mr.onzedge and jr.onzedge at camera shop pict )
Mr.kenchan, on the 35mm purchase, f/1.8 or f/1.4??

Quote:
you should use it more!

next up would be a 20 or something wide.
Mr.kenchan, for the DSLR, I would suggest you use something at least 17mm or wider, 20mm doesn't give you too much a wide angle view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Hi Mr.kenchan

Too bad about the faulty GoPro #2. At least you're used to returning things

The Drift mount looks good, might have to add one to my shopping list.

Good evening Mr.onzedge

The fisheye lens is very I've wanted one for a while now, but the cost vs. potential use has always stopped me from pulling the trigger. I'm going to talk myself into buying one someday.

Mr.alcheng, I hope your day off was a good one

Hopefully everyone else had a great day too. The weekend is near!
Mr.GaleForce,

Quote:
the end to the rubber stem fixation.... terrible pict but that's a RAYS aluminum cap on there.

i had to remove the inner seal on the valve cap so that the cap tightens down all the way on the stem.
otherwise the thread of the stem is exposed. it doesn't really need the seal anyway, imho especially
on my hobby car.

Looking good, the black is cool!!