View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #3866 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
scary stuff, mr.alchemy. good to hear no damage!

Thanks Ken Suprised to see that you stuck that gopro mount to the plastic behind your seat. Figured you to be too anal to stick stuff like that to your car. You suprised me

gotz my rays black aluminum valve caps...
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Man I hate it when shyte like that happens. Totally unexpected and unavoidable. This is the prime reason I avoid highways like the black plague.
Highways are just too convienient to avoid

On my last delivery today I had to go to East Stroudsburg PA. On the way up I found a super good stretch of road with amazing turns and some killer straights. Ill be heading up there soon in my Z with the GoPro running