View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:31 PM   #3858 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Day off today so first thing in the morning is give the Z a good wash!!!

Gonna run some errands in the Z including going to Costco... gotta park as far as I can, you know...

Not so good news for the exhaust cos I just found out in the ARK website the description of the Grip says 'All 370z models Except Convertible'

PM the vendor this morning and he's gonna look into it.

It's not the end of the world I might end up getting some other brand... too bad he doesn't have F.I. otherwise I can just switch.

Maybe a Stillen or Berk...
mr.alcheng- enjoy your day off! yah, im not very keen on taking my cars to the stores. it only takes one dumbarse and 2sec to key a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon!!

Mr.kenchan!! nice mount for the GoPro!

BTW, got a chance to try your new knob yet???
hey thanks, mr. alcheng. i did try the new twm knob. it's fantastic.
i didnt want to brag but it is 10x better than the PWJDM. hahaha. i should've just gotten this knob
from the first place as originally planned.

here's the latest on how im mounting the tascam for the gopro.

not sure why it turned blue in the pict, but it's black.

here's the tascam on the new mount...

here's the latest...