View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
You probably won't be able to order it from the parts counter... I would have your painter order it through his suppliers.
Im figuring that out as the day continues. I called every Nissan dealer in my area and they cant provide the paint. So then I asked them who does their body work and called them and got their paint supplier. Call the paint supplier and they said there is no OEM paint. You can only mix the color to get it "close" and that shades will differ based on air pressure used during painting (which i already knew), their suggestion was to either play with the pressure or blend the paint into the rest of the body to make it less noticable. My painter is going to try both.