View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #3730 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post

Gmorning guys. Played my first game of soccer last night pretty much since high school. Prob 15 yrs or so!!!! Damn its crazy when you start getting so old that you can reference things that happened that long ago. Anyway, Im beat, havent ran like that in forever. It was super fun though and I cant wait to play more. Its an over 30 league so I dont have to worry about young whippersnappers making me look old I even scored a goal, cant tell you how good that felt after not playing for so long It was a pretty slick one at that!

Have a good day all