View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #3717 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hey I'll buy your Biggie Type R and sell you a slightly used PWJDM on the cheap! Oh...wait........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
we are for you, and I look forward to Driving impressions.

I want a heavier knob but don't know what to go with. I have failry large hands (think basketball player) and the stock knob sometimes slips out at the worst moments...
hummmm... i never had a problem with the Z's stock knob other than that it was occasionally a little clunky to enter the gates. if twm, perhaps the desert eagle might be better since it's a lot taller than the big type-r.

Desert Eagle Shift Knobs - TWM Performance Weighted Shift Knobs

but i think you will need to make a finisher of some sort at the base of the knob to make it fit the stock boot. unless you get aftermarket boot.