View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 10:50 PM   #3694 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
That knob looks great Ken I still love my PWJDM knob though. The texture on the knob that matches the other knobs in the car really pulls things together, IMO. Although, Im sure I will switch it out sooner or later. A shift knob is a cheap mod that not only looks good but feels good I was actually trying to decide on what TWM knob I wanted for quite awhile before the PWJDM knob came out. If I ever go w a short shifter it'll prob be the TWM. Prob pick a knob up at the same time, but thats down the road.
thanks, mr.alchemy. yah, the pwjdm knob is great for the price, i think. i forget how much i paid for the pwjdm (70?), but i think the biggie type-r is atleast 2x the price....so it better be good.

the only issue i had with the pwjdm knob is the round spherical top. it tends to slip out of my hand when going 2nd gear especially when i need to make very quick gear changes like in the middle of a spin out. i never had that kind of issue on the twm type-r knob on my G. if the pwjdm was considerably larger i think the sphere would be a non-issue since i had no issue shifting a ball knob by momo back in my MINI days.