View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:47 AM   #3601 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Cars are supposed to get battle scars.
on yours maybe, not mine. i drive spiritedly but dont care to get chips while doing so. my car is not a race car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
We were having some spirited runs (private roads of course)
He passed me but went in front too close to me all you saw the entire time he was driving was rocks and dirt flying from his tires. Its OK Dr. Color chip will come to the rescue!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
ahhh, yah, at least you guys were having fun doing it. yah, i'd try that and probably just get the bumper painted when the time comes. my G's got very minor blemishes on the front bumper and may get her bumper painted if i decide to keep her longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
I hate it when that happens!
thanks... hope to see it this week or this month(?) some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
I agree. At first it drove me nuts since this is the first brand new car I have owned but Im way over it at this point. Id rather DRIVE my car than worry about whats gonna happen to it.
this is like my 20th or 22'd new car and i still think my car is not a race car so will try to keep her as pretty as possible. i dont baby the car when im driving, and dont feel like ruining the finish intentionally.