View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #3439 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning Mr.kenchan

I'm living through your Z driving experience this AM. Major rain here. Good for reducing temperature and good for the grass, but bad for Z driving.

What do you use for waterless wash? I usually use ONR.
sorry to hear about the rain. i remember just last week we had that 90mph storm that spewed water inside the house from the windows. hope rain is nice and just waters the grass and lowers temps!

for waterless wash i use Griot's SprayOn CarWash. for the tires i just sprayed onto some paper towels and wiped. i suppose you can take an old soft bristle tooth brush, spray product onto that, and agitate around the lettering. i shall try that next time around. i got 99% of the grime off though with just paper towels. and with the fresh dressing, i can't tell i missed anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good afternoon Everyone!!

Rained this morning, not too much, just enough to dirty my car...

Mr.kenchan, on the kids stuffs, some parents just don't say anything, I believe they are either too laid-back to teach their kid(s) or they've given up

Hello Mr.GaleForce, Mr.happytheman, Mr.Fire, Mr.LunaZ, Mr.kenchan , Mr.gurneyeagle, Ms.Pintsize725 and Everyone!!
hi mr.alcheng! sorry to hear about the rain just enough to dirty your car. i hate it when that happens especially if sun comes out afterwards to leave water stains.

i think it has to do with culture too. these indian kids in my neighborhood have zero adult supervision. parents dont say anything even if their kids are screaming and screwing around, peeking into parked cars in the visitor's lots putting their greasy hands on the glass, cutting through people's yards with their bikes, playing on people's driveways, etc. etc. etc. it is insane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
To those whose thinking about changing the Map light to LED, I would suggest

thanks, mr.alcheng. i will check this out. i was trying to pull off the map light assembly the other day to CF wrap it, but could not get the thing off as there is a bracket on the otherside of the ceiling. i gave up. but while i was doing the work i was wondering how to remove the lenses.