View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:44 AM   #3413 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I just don't get that at all.
One time I had my bike parked in front of a coffee shop and a dad and his toddler approached my bike for a closer look. No big deal until I saw the toddler reaching out to cop a feel of my exhaust. I was sitting on a bench near by and I blurted out "careful, don't touch!". My concern was for the child burning himself on a hot exhaust but the dad thought I was being unnecessarily protective of my bike and got in my face to tell me that his son wasn't going to hurt anything, he just wanted to see the bike.
What ever happened to seeing with your eyes, not your hands? Of course, if I had said nothing and the kid burned himself, that would have somehow been my fault.
America, fu$k yeah.
Dad took offense, but you cannot be blamed for trying to protect his offspring. I would have done the same thing. Oh well. Points for trying my friend.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub