View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #3408 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Looks like it was a great turnout Mr Onzedge. Did you enjoy your first gathering?

Why does Colin appear to be chewing his lips off?
It was nice, but some of the Ricer 350 guys caused some trouble at the end with their 3,000 watt stereos and engine revving through their fart cans. Otherwise, it was cool.

Note to self: your car WILL come back with hand prints all over it. I have no idea why parents let their kids put their grubby little paws on other people's stuff. Oh well.

Also, there were a few roadsters next to me and some guy just jumps in one of them. I mean over-the-door style. Unbelievable.

Colin was goofing in that shot. I have no clue why he does what he does. Too bad that the paternity test came back last week and he really is mine.