View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #3293 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Blazing heat here too, Ken. No relief this weekend either. Luckily I get to take a dip in the pools here at my job after a long hot day Always refreshing. Plus it cleans my sweaty body off before I climb into my Z
hi alchemy- good to hear you can wash off before stepping into your Z. keep cool! it's hot out today. my kids are at the pool cooling off with their friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Yo,Yo,Yo...

I hope you all have a good day. Dragging my A$$ today.

Found a leak upstairs in the bathroom last night, and was pulling sheetrock... House maintinence is going to eat some cash, but that is part of the deal..

Tracie keep your head up..Most of us have been through hell and back, and we are still here. Good luck with whichever way it goes..You will end up smarter and stronger either way. But yes it sucks.
sorry to hear bout the leak, bucket. hope you can find a fix soon. house leaks are never fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Don't need a voodoo doll just yet. Still figuring it out, part of me says leave and the other says I'll never get over him. Can I just marry my Z? That's a happy union right there.
hi pint. hahaha, at just marrying your Z. i donno, would it help to stay at your mom's place for a couple of weeks to cool things off a bit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
mornin guys
goodam, terrible!