View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 07:12 AM   #1122 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to show you guys some pics of my progress. My goal is to go from 3300lbs down to around 3000lbs even. If I can get it down to 29xxlbs, even better! So far I would say I've taken about 200lbs off the car.

I'm probably going to keep the dash and center console along with the carpet. I took the passenger seat out (about 40lbs) along with the door panels, speaker... even took the radio out.

I know my light weight battery is ghetto rigged in there, but I plan on relocating it to the trunk with a proper mount.

And since I took out most of the interior plastics, I found a new place to mount the Nismo plaque. Fits pretty well here
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.

Last edited by MJB; 07-06-2012 at 08:58 AM.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote