View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #3268 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Repost... just in case some of you need some cool-refreshment.....
thanks, mr.alcheng! i completely missed this post. im notorious for not checking posts i missed and just start fresh.

it's refreshing to see pretty ladies on my computer since all i see are buttfaced middle aged fat woman with clipboard and bag showing up on my porch security camera. i asked my wife to please use smaller image size on the camera so i dont get big surprise each time they show up! hahhaha..

i should put a sign next to my camera 'smile, you on youtube, GTFO!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello everyone.

As Mr. Kenchan might say "GoodPM".
good latepm mr. onzedge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Thank you all guys for the emotional support. It really means alot to me. I'm unsure of what the outcome is but we are much closer to separation now than we have ever been.

Z related: I've been enjoying some spirited drives lately. I'm finally getting used to the power.
pint- sorry to have missed your post. i rewound about 3pages and saw your post. sorry to hear. hope you can work things out with your hubby or if not, your mom so you can keep your Z. hang in there~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
spent a good 4 hours yesterday on my Z inside cleaning, leather conditioning, etc. She also received engine bay cleaning and a nose-to-tail coast of Meguiar's Ultimate paste wax. It would have taken longer if I was not obsessed with keeping my car clean at all times.

Anyway, I am showing my 370 tomorrow night here:

First Friday | Fountains at Roseville

I think I am more interested in seeing other folks' Z's and am taking many pictures. It is my first time showing, so I hope they are gentle with me.
nice! GL!!