View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:49 PM   #3257 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Thank you all guys for the emotional support. It really means alot to me. I'm unsure of what the outcome is but we are much closer to separation now than we have ever been.

Z related: I've been enjoying some spirited drives lately. I'm finally getting used to the power.
Splitting up is always a two-edged sword (I have ample experience). It is both painful and liberating at the same time. Try to focus on the liberating part.

Also, make sure to collect some hair, toenail clippings, an old toothbrush or something that your mate was in intimate contact with. You may think this is weird, but it is not at all. These items are essential if you ever need to cast a hex or make a voodoo doll. Trust me on this one.

-- Papa Doc Onzedge