View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #3251 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Hi all! The morning/day kind of got away from me. Work is nuts for the next few weeks.

Belated birthday wishes mr. alcheng. I apologize for missing that yesterday.

ms. pint - it breaks my heart to read your posts. You're a true sweetheart and I wish you nothing but the best; it's what you deserve. There's not a whole lot a bunch of strangers on an internet forum can really tell you other than we truly care for you and hope you come out of all of this happier, however the way things turnout.

Coffee and Cars this weekend; something to get me through the weekend. I'll be back at work afterwards on Saturday and most of Sunday too.

If I don't get back to you guys tomorrow, have a safe and fun weekend.
Mr.gurneyeagle, long time, hope your work is nice n smooth…

It's suck to have to work our a$$ off but it's good to have work to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I wish my Evo-R lip would hurry up and get here.
happy, when is the scgeduled delivery date?? Brown Santa ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Hello everyone.

As Mr. Kenchan might say "GoodPM".
Mr.onzedge…

Looks like I will receive the exhaust around the end of this month cos the payment gonna take 7 days to be cleared, then shipping cost another week, then the installation... anyway, it's exciting!!