View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #3246 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all! The morning/day kind of got away from me. Work is nuts for the next few weeks.

Belated birthday wishes mr. alcheng. I apologize for missing that yesterday.

ms. pint - it breaks my heart to read your posts. You're a true sweetheart and I wish you nothing but the best; it's what you deserve. There's not a whole lot a bunch of strangers on an internet forum can really tell you other than we truly care for you and hope you come out of all of this happier, however the way things turnout.

Coffee and Cars this weekend; something to get me through the weekend. I'll be back at work afterwards on Saturday and most of Sunday too.

If I don't get back to you guys tomorrow, have a safe and fun weekend.
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim