Thread: Road rage
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #46 (permalink)
Jasonle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
Jasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
People are crazy. You just have to ignore these idiots. It's one thing to cut someone off blatantly and another to do it by accident. Our cars have a huge blind spot and it's something I've done by accident a few times. I usually try and apologize afterwards and it works most of the time to calm people down. I get pissed off if someone cuts me off, but I just remind myself that it's not worth the trouble. Other people just don't have that self control and are just looking for conflict.

You should have caught the can in mid air and said thank you. That would have been awesome!

That was it.. it looked clear.. but right when I turned that's when i saw him and was like ohhh sh*t... far as the can being thrown. my passenger window was up so couldn't do anything lol that been funny tho catching the can in mid air . But yeah i should of made gesture of apology.