View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #72 (permalink)
JohnsZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z Tour CY M6
JohnsZ will become famous soon enoughJohnsZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
np and GL (good luck)!
I brought my Z to another Nissan Dealer this morning to have the ventilation system checked out because I still hear more debris when I turn the fan on. Obviously I wasn't going to the other dealer where Sasquatch gave me the attitude about moving the seat. After my complaint to the service mgr, I happily burned that bridge. Right away, I notice a big difference in this dealership. First of all, I was able to drive it in the first bay myself where they write up the work order. Next, I could tell that these guys were "car crazy" like me and one of the other service guys there had a '91 Z modded out to over 500 hp so they could relate to Z enthusiaists. And although I wasn't going to say anything about the seat, I did anyway and they were like "no problem" and they actually wrote "not to adjust the seats" in big red letters on the work order for the techs and they said they get these requests often. So right away I like these guys. The car is at the dealer now and I'm waiting for them to call me when it's ready. They shuttled me to work and will be picking me up. I'm crossing my fingers that everything goes well with the ventilation system. I also wanted them to look at the bottom body side molding towards the front of the car on the driver's side where it looks like one of the clip or fasteners that holds it in place has come loose and it sticks out just a bit. Anyay, I'm hoping that this will be the dealer who I can trust for future services.
JohnsZ is offline   Reply With Quote