View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #3112 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
No Z love for me today I did manage to give out a bunch of rep though!
hi mr.gale, welcome back from your job. hope you get some time tomorrow in your Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Is Kenchan "hitting" those bars again ?
haha, hi bucket! ive been working on my mic setup and also cleaned up the PWJDM knob a little more on the decorative strip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Here's what it looks like over there right now. Anybody want to put their PSS to the true test?
sorry to see this. my town looked like that on sunday with 90mph winds they said. i thought it was 65mph but our town got the worst of it. 40% of the town is still without power but luckily my community is okay.

hope you make it though with no issue. i think houses in your area are made to withstand hurricane weather, right? 90mph should be regular calm breeze?