View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 03:20 PM   #67 (permalink)
JohnsZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z Tour CY M6
JohnsZ will become famous soon enoughJohnsZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
uh oh, what happened to you and your car now? did they scratch it?
Ha ha ha! God forbid! I'm freaking out because I have to bring it in (trying a new Nissan Dealship) on Thursday because there is some debris in my ventilation system that some critter brought in when the previous owner had it. The other "infamous" day when I brought it in to THE HOUSE OF SASQUATCH, they not only changed my oil but I also complained of hearing a noise in the AC/Heater fan when I turned it on. It turned out to be acorns which the techs at the Dealer cleaned out but I still hear debris in there so I'm going to try another dealership and have them clean out the entire vent system. Obviously I can't go back to T.H.O.S. I burned that bridge. By the way, I never heard back from the Service Manager after I complained to him about Sasquatch. So now...as fate would have it, I will be going to another dealership on Thursday. Do I even DARE to ask them not to adjust the seating position? There's not that many Nissan Dealships in CT. I may have to go to another state for service pretty soon.
JohnsZ is offline   Reply With Quote