View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #2949 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Specifically, these four:

( Click to show/hide )

Well done, Mr. Shado I agree on the third photo - the pink tones with the dragon winding out in front is a beautiful sight to behold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
JAR- 10% off, now works.

TWM10JUN

type-r big stainless
If you don't think the Big Type-R is too big for the Z interior, then I'm going with the Desert Eagle black pearl with shift pattern etching. Though I'm gonna have trouble convincing the wife to let me spend $200 (with discount) on a new shift knob right now. Maybe in a few months

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Day Everyone!!!

You were too excited to post thus you forgot about your post count... you are the future star of like many of us in here... LOL

You must be right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
You know, every time you say Goodam...I read it totally wrong! Was that the intent, good sir??

Pulled in to get my 30k service and alignment done, only to find that my tech actually took the day off today.....so.....I kept right on driving through the service dept and out the other side!
I read it wrong the first time, too. Now I just do a double take each time.

@ drive-thru experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Updates on the exhaust, the vendor offers an irresistible price on the ARK Grip, gonna complete the transaction on Wed and he will ship out the exhaust on Thur if everything goes smoothly...
Excellent! GLWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Hello all!
Hope your exam went well today

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |