View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #63 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsZ View Post
I hear what you're saying Ken but to be honest with you....and I work with the physically and mentally challenged...I think I would rather have a few of them drive my car then the Sasquatch that I had to deal with. I least they wouldn't have given me an attititude.
the teen yanking at the shopping cart had an attitude. i think he even called me a "chink" and said to hurry up. lol i just smiled and calmly said 'hold on now, im almost done' as if i was talking to my kids' misbehaving friends.

i wasnt angry at them, rather i was not happy at the non-existent supervison. i dont plan on shopping there anytime soon.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote