View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #2846 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.onzedge - nice! and i like how your son parks your Z. that's the kind of VIP service/treatment i'd bring my car to.

oh wow, that looks beautiful!!!

like me after eating thai food.

nice!

i have cameras set up around my house. when such dispute arises, i check footage to the exact date/time and see for myself what happened. a cheap network camera can be had for like 100+ with great results if you dont need night vision. and it can be setup from inside the house if you want.

it rids solicitors too as i can send the picture to our neighborhood watch program if i see the same face more than twice. i like the folk's facial expressions on these intentionally partially hidden cameras.

lol!

hello, mr.alcheng! the gopro footage exposure was very good today. woooot! i think i found my optimal angle and height.

good job! yah, even the Z's stock speakers come a live with my pioneer's 3band parametric EQ + DSP.

the370Z.com....

hi jar! yah, i dont do this on my honda Fit at all. my G gets special treatment too. wash or sprayon car wash every Friday and only if it's nice out does she come out to play on Sat afternoon. otherwise sleeping sipping on battery manager until next work day.

hi mr. gale- you have a might fine looking kitchen too. enjoy your 2 beers. that quick release tripod mount was just the regular adhesive mount less the adhesive + 1/4" screw hole epoxyed to the bottom of the quick release. not the cleanest work but it's functional. im going to clean it up some more and dinoc the surround to make it look more appealing (not yet Z-worthy look.. lol )
We love our kitchen. I just rebuilt the cabinet where the microwave is now located. We used to have an Over the range microwave. That was our only mistake in the kitchen. The exhaust fans on those are loud and useless. It bothered me so much that I ordered a semi-commercial range hood, very quiet being only 1.5 sones at the low setting and 4 sones at the high setting. Also cranking out 960 CFM at the high setting with an 8" exhaust. Then I had to redo the marble backsplash, and of course figure out how/where to install a new microwave in our custom maple cabinets. The brutal thing was, the cabinets have a custom 12 step finish, and the company who originally made them for us went out of business. With a little patience, I was able to modify a door front with out disturbing the finish, and built a drawer under the microwave. Now I can sleep.

I was thinking if making my own mount after seeing the one you bought. I thought from the link you shared, the guy made a whole new mount. If its just an epoxied 1/4" nut, I'll definitely make my own.