View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #2840 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Oh, Canada!!!
yup.... Canada... eh..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sounds good!

happy canada day, mr.alcheng!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Wtf major stormage... rain from the side 65mph winds seepage into house from the tall windows.
and QD'd afterwards.

Had about half a bucket of water collected with my towels from the window sills and floor.
luckly my power did not go down thanks to eating snacks earlier. Oh wait, power to the house did not go down so have several fans running. Should be all dry by evening. Disinfected the sills and floors.
Mr.kenchan, sorry to hear about the rainstorm... lucky us here we have sunny and 30+c today, hope your place dry up quickly..

You can QD your fleet again.. that's some fun right there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Rainy Cars and Coffee in The Woodlands this morning, but we had eight Z's show-up. Since our cruise got washed-out, we saw the movie "Ted".

Stupid hilarious. If you are a "Family Guy" friend, you'll love it.
I am thinking about watching it too

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrotech View Post
Finally got around to installing my Swift Spec-R springs and H&R DRS 20mm spacers.
Nice...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Mr.onzedge.... just "" from you?? Where is the follow-through of Blistein??

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I have a dilemma. So while the 5.0 was parked I was thinking about selling it and DDing the S2000 to help with a down payment on a house. I came up with about $5k in mods for the S2K that I'd want to do to DD it year-round.

Well, since I sorted the 5.0 out and took it for a nice drive I have quickly tossed the idea of selling it. Its just way too much fun and I can't live without some power in my life.

The problem is now I have a list of $5k in parts I still want for the s2k :|

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Mr.m4a1mustang... solution to your problem ===> Work Your A$$ Off.