View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #2836 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrotech View Post
Finally got around to installing my Swift Spec-R springs and H&R DRS 20mm spacers.
great combo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Wtf major stormage... rain from the side 65mph winds seepage into house from the tall windows.
and QD'd afterwards.

Had about half a bucket of water collected with my towels from the window sills and floor.
luckly my power did not go down thanks to eating snacks earlier. Oh wait, power to the house did not go down so have several fans running. Should be all dry by evening. Disinfected the sills and floors.
Sorry about the water getting in

Fortunately no Rain here, though it looked like it would come down hard for the first half the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Fixed the 5.0! It was not what I originally thought and was easy to repair. Glad I parked it and drove the s2000 until I had the chance to sort it out, though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
to fixing the 5.0, and to driving s2000!