Thread: Pretty wild
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
xiven
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Cookie Monster
xiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond reputexiven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown32 View Post
I never let any attendant put gas in my car.Most of these attendants are kids and don't have any idea what the word cautious and careful mean anyway.
I get out and fuel my own Z and hold the nozzle the whole time.Now some of you may say thats a pain waiting there while it fills.Think of the guy in the car next to you drooling over your new 370 just wishing he had one to fill up!
So I don't mind at all.
Have had some attendants that won't let me work the nozzle.No problem I just leave and go to the next place.They say there is a law in NJ that doesn't allow anyone but the attendant to fill the car.Well being kids I guess they are afraid they are going to go to jail or something.So my law is " always fill myself"!
So give it some thought because it may save your car from getting scratched or you and your car getting drenched with gas.
I wonder if a cop sees you doing that if they'll write you a ticket. I've never seen my family pump their own gas there when I visit them.
xiven is offline   Reply With Quote