View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 11:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Scott@FontanaNissan
Supporting Nissan Dealer

Drives: 91 Sentra GTi-R
Scott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond reputeScott@FontanaNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Scott@FontanaNissan

It really depends on how you tune with it. I personally run my meth kit as a safety precaution for the race car rather than for power. I think with race fuel and meth, I gained about 10whp but and huge decrease in intake temp. It definately allows you to add timing without the worry of knock. I think you would notice a huge difference if you use it in conjunction with 91 or 93 octane. For me, with use with 100 octane it doesn't make that big of a difference.

Scott VanderHeide - Motorsports Director - Fontana Nissan/NissanRaceShop
www.nissanraceshop.com
www.youtube.com/scottvanderheide
Scott@FontanaNissan is offline   Reply With Quote