View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #2683 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Congrats Today was my wife's last day at a public accounting firm. She is going into the private sector to work for a small international firm that runs a variety of companies doing things like bicycles tours in London and Paris and Segway tours in a few US cities as well as some mobile trailer vending like snow cones and frozen yogurt.

Agreed. Fantastic advice!

The appraisal was crap, which I was afraid of since it was in an accident My wife hit a tow truck with it and managed to mess up the tow truck worse than her car (she hit it's fender/tire) and both had to be towed from the scene. I was pretty impressed, frankly.

F YEA! I'm going for it dude! She knows what, but she'll never know when or where until its too late Is there another descriptor we can put on it if done in a certain location? Say, a public bathroom or parking lot or maybe while a homeless guy watches?

Yup

Base ILX comes with paddle shifters which my wife tried out, and she thinks she'll really like them. Its a 2.0L with 150hp and gets 28/35 mpg. The nice thing is a base Acura comes with a lot of the features you have to upgrade to in a Honda. The interior is technically cloth, but there is actually a lot of leather even on the seats and doors. Bluetooth and USB connections are standard as well. So all in all, I think we weren't necessarily in the right place to do what we did, but the dealership worked with us and got our monthly payments where we wanted them for a 3 year lease with 15K mi/yr allowance. I think she is just glad that we don't have to worry about shelling out $$$ to fix the Honda down the road.
Lmao