View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #58 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
When I had my Mercedes, the lot guys (geez...I don't even know the correct term) were uh...mentally challenged? The owner of the dealership was part of some program that employed them. First time one of them curbed my wheel I went to the SA and told him that only him or his techs were allowed to move my car. Never had an issue after that. Ended up getting to be friends with the SA and he said it was a huge problem, they had tons of damage on customer's cars as well as new cars that the lot guys moved, but the owner was steadfast on giving them a chance. Now I'm all for programs like that, but let them do packaging or assemble simple stuff, but don't have them moving freakin' $50,000+ cars around.
I used to work w/ a handicapped guy who not only moved vehicles on our property, but also delivered them to municipalities and other clients. I was his supervisor. Imagine how that went.

Even w/ all the headaches he caused me, I still miss him. He was a nice guy lol.

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote