View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #57 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute

When I had my Mercedes, the lot guys (geez...I don't even know the correct term) were uh...mentally challenged? The owner of the dealership was part of some program that employed them. First time one of them curbed my wheel I went to the SA and told him that only him or his techs were allowed to move my car. Never had an issue after that. Ended up getting to be friends with the SA and he said it was a huge problem, they had tons of damage on customer's cars as well as new cars that the lot guys moved, but the owner was steadfast on giving them a chance. Now I'm all for programs like that, but let them do packaging or assemble simple stuff, but don't have them moving freakin' $50,000+ cars around.
scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote