View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #2674 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I didn't try the Zoom today. I wasn't prepared with a mounting solution yet. the audio will be week I was more interested in testing the location for the GoPro. This was the first in cabin trial. Hopefully the cup holder mic mont thingy will show up next week. I'm jealous of the almost same day service you guys in the U.S. get with e-shopping.

Did you do anything about the TPMS light on the dash? or do you live with it?
i think you can wrap the zoom with a towel and stuff it in the cup holder until you get the mount. that's wat i did until the satechi arrived. works pretty good, just looks like crap.

naw, i dont care about the light. it flashes at me when i start up but it's fine. i suppose i could put e-tape over it or something if i do more driving at night and it's bothersome.